- What, according to Thomas Nagel in his essay “What is it like to be a bat?”, is consciousness?
- What is Thomas Nagel’s argument in his essay “What is it like to be a bat?” for the conclusion that consciousness poses a challenge to physicalism?
Essays on Plato’s The Republic:
- Images in Plato’s Republic
- How can one escape self-tyranny (feat. Rousseau’s Second Discourse)
- What is Justice?
Essays on Plato’s Symposium:
- How does Diotima’s theory of eros from the Symposium account for Ovid’s personal experience of love in the Amores?